The 365 Challenge: Our Goal
One of the greatest achievements of social media is the ability for growing artists to share their work and support one another through positive feedback and constructive criticism. At Pentalic, we want to invest in artistic communities by helping the artists that partake in them flourish. This is why we created the 365 Challenge. With the 365 Challenge, we encourage artists to create art every day regardless of skill level. Whether an artist has an hour to paint or ten minutes to sketch, the challenge is simply to pick up their sketchbook once a day. Artists can accomplish this feat by participating in the 365 Challenge’s invigorating daily drawing prompts and monthly drawing challenges. Our goal with the 365 Challenge is to connect artists and allow them to celebrate one another in their growth and daily victories.
Whether an artist starts participating on day 1 or day 101, all are welcome to grow with us.
- Draw or paint how you stay cool during the summer
- Follow @pentalic365 on Instagram
- Post your art on Instagram with #pentalic365 and #365staycoolchallenge and tag at least one friend who would love to participate and win prizes!
- Entry deadline is August 31st by midnight PST
- Three winners will be selected by our social media team based on skill, originality and creativity with the provided prompt
- Winners will be announced and featured the following business day by 5pm PST on the Pentalic 365 Challenge webpage, Instagram (@pentalic365) and Facebook (Pentalic 365 Art Challenge)
- First place winner will receive a PENTALIC PRIZE PACK, second and third place winners will receive honorable mentions
- Drawing/painting must be your original work
- Must have a valid U.S. or Canadian mailing address
— CHALLENGE —
PENTALIC PRIZE PACK
- 365 Sketchbook 4-Book Value Pack 5.5″ x 8.5″
- Aqua Journal- 3.5″ x 5.375″
- Illustrator Journal – 5″ x 8″
- 5-Piece Illustration Pen Set
- Pentalic Watercolor Pencil Tin 12-Color Set