MULTIPLE MEDIUMS IN ONE SKETCHBOOK
Nature Sketch is the go-to artist heavyweight paper that accepts pencil, pen, ink, markers, pastels and oil pastels, charcoal, watercolor pencils, light washes and acrylic. The sketchbook contains 50 pages of 130 lb (211 g/m2), 25% cotton, cream-colored paper with a medium tooth surface. Each sheet has a rough vellum front with a smoother surface back. The elegant foil-stamped front cover is a hard, thick cardstock cover. The pages are bound with a double pewter metal spiral binding that resists warp and protects your work.
Please note: 18” x 24” is only available with the 4-color soft cover at this time.
- 25% cotton content
- Natural white sheet
- Toothy, rough vellum surface on one side and a smooth surface on the other
- Acid free
- 130 lb (212 g/m2)
- Suitable for pencil, charcoal, ink, acrylics, pastels and oil pastels, watercolor pencils, watercolors (light washes), and tempera
- Heavyweight chipboard backing
- Elegant, extremely sturdy texture and foil stamped hard cover (except 18″ x 24″ – soft cover)
- Double pewter metal wirebound binding
- 50 sheets (except 18″ x 24″ – 20 sheets)
- Sizes available: